Saturday, November 13, 2010

Welcome!

I am going to be an exchange student next year through Rotary International. I will be gone for my Junior year of high school. I am really excited because I will be able to immerse myself in a new culture, learn a third language(I am fluent in Spanish) and travel to a foreign country. I don't think I will realize what I'm doing until I'm in a foreign country thinking to myself, "What have I gotten myself into?" I am planning on blogging the process of deciding where i am going for a year, and my wonderful experience there. (Hopefully) =)

So here is where I am right now. I have to fill out this huge application and it takes forever! Besides that, I have to get a good idea of where I want to go next year. I have narrowed my choices down to either India or The Czech Republic. They are both so different, so it is hard to decide. I will keep you posted on my decision and the process!

3 comments:

  1. If you have any input you would like to share about where I go feel free to post! It may help me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hannah!
    so excited for you :) half the fun will be planning and thinking about your adventure.

    we were in czech republic at the end of october and prague was a beautiful city--lots and lots of amazing architecture.

    however, the language is very intense and we have heard--hard to learn. but we are voting for it anyway because if anyone is up to the task, you are!!!

    love ya--dave and darla

    ReplyDelete